Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Life's Little Lovelies!  Today finally marks the day for our first blog post  Blog posting has been a little intimidating to us so far; what do we write about., should our first post be a tutorial, how do we start? Too many questions indeed. So here goes, I am just going to jump in! 

Life's Little Lovelies is made up of Stephanie (myself) and Angela, two sisters that love to sew and craft.  We started this together about a year ago and have decided we really want to grow our little business.  We have an etsy store also named Life's Little Lovelies and try our best to live up to our motto, "Making Everyday Life a Little more Lovely". 


I have two young boys, 5 and 10 years old and find that most of my sewing is my girly outlet.  I use lots of pinks and flowers and ruffles, and the occasional pirate print. Angela has two grown children, one 18 year old son and a 22 year old daughter. 

We hope you enjoy our little creative space, look for lots of fun things to come! 

xo
Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment